A Virtual Assistant Tool is any tool that makes a virtual assistant more productive; not to mention, these tools will assist you in running your business more efficiently too. Here are a few tools to help make you more productive as a Virtual Assistant.
1. Google Docs is a great way to store and share documents online.
2. Zoho CRM is a free CRM that assists you in closing sales by tracking everything by a sales funnel.
3. Survey Monkey is a great tool to get feedback from clients occasionally.
4. BaseCamp is an interactive project management tool that actually centre’s on collaboration with clients which is the key to offering more value to your clients.
5. Payloadz is a great program for you and your clients to have and use to download files you’d wish to distribute to others. The process is very easy to use and you will be able to sell your digital products on your website.
Remember as a virtual assistant it is wise to be up to date with all the tools you can use to help make you and your clients’ business more successful. Plus it is your job to manage some of your clients very important work at times so let your clients know that you can efficiently handle these tasks for them and you’ll earn more confidence from your clients and possibly more repeat work.